quinta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2013

Hello, guys. 

Look at these common mistakes in English. 
Do you know which one is the correct to fill the gaps? 
Try to do the next exercise and you will never make a mistake again. Enjoy!!!


 Much – Many

Sorry, I haven't got too ________time to speak to you.

How _________ does this jacket cost?

There are too  ____  spelling mistakes in that school paper.
 Quite – Enough – Rather

This dance seems _____ easy. It's not rocket science !

I'd ________ live in a 
sunny country !

I'm not strong  _____ to lift that bag.
Remember Remind
Please ____to lock the window before going out !

These children 
___me of my cousins.
I don't ____my phone number, ooops !
 Still – Always

I know, he is smart, _______ he bores me.

Please, hurry up,it's 10.30 and I'm  _____  waiting for you ! .

Schools are  _____  closed on Sundays.
 Still – Yet – already

John hasn't come __________, has he?

Is the boss  _______ in his office? I hope I won't be too late!

No he has  ________  left his office, but you may catch him downstairs,hurry up !
 Wait – Expect

I didn't _______ such a gift!
__________ a minute please !

How long have you been _________ for me?


Teacher: Elena 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário