quarta-feira, 17 de julho de 2013

Slipknot - Snuff

"Snuff" is a power ballad by American metal band Slipknot, Released as the fifth single from their fourth album All Hope Is Gone on September 28, 2009, the song charted at number two on the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart, their highest charted single to date, surpassing "Dead Memories"

The Band:
Slipknot is an American heavy metal band from Des Moines, Iowa. Formed in 1995, the group was founded by percussionist Shawn Crahan and bassist Paul Gray. After several lineup changes in their early days, the band consisted of nine members for the greater part of their tenure: Sid Wilson, Paul Gray, Joey Jordison, Chris Fehn, Jim Root, Craig Jones, Shawn Crahan, Mick Thomson, and Corey Taylor. However, the death of Paul Gray on May 24, 2010, left the band with only eight remaining members. Former guitarist Donnie Steele was the band's touring bassist in 2011.

Bury all your ________ in my ________
Come away with ________,
And ________ me with my ________
The air ________ me still feels like a ________
And ________ is just a camouflage for what resembles ________ again...

(  ) And run away before I know.
(  ) My smile was taken long ago
(  ) If I can change I hope I never know
(  ) My heart is just too dark to care.
(  ) I can't destroy what isn't there.
(  ) I don't deserve to have you...
(  ) So if you love me, let me go.
(  ) If I'm alone I cannot hate
(  ) Deliver me into my fate -

I still press your letters to my lips/tips
And cherish then/them in parts,
Of me that savor/flavor every kiss
I couldn't face/race a life without your light
But all of that was ripped/tripped apart...
When you refused to fight/flight
• So save your breath, hope to let you go
• I think I made it to be enough?
• You couldn't hate weren't my friend.
• Is that supposed I will not hear.
• I only wish you to be a saint...
• Then I could hurt very clear.
• I never claimed enough to love.
• My own was     you in the end.
• It took the death of banished long ago

So break/take yourself against my stones
And spit/split your pity in my soul
You never/ever needed any help
You sold/told me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your game/shame
You rain/ran away - you're all the same
Angels lie/try to keep control...
My love was punished long ago/goal
If you still care/dare, don't ever let me know
If you still care/dare, don't ever let me know...





Teacher: Gustavo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário