sexta-feira, 12 de julho de 2013

Music: Zedd - Clarity

Vamos completar a musica?

É só seguir os passos e aprender a letra!

É só acompanhar!!!




Clarity (Ft. Foxes) Zedd


Hot dive into (  )             a.  the selfish pain                 
1. Match the columns to
Where the past (  )         b. before we crash                     complete the phrase
If I fear for (  )                 c. 'till it breaks your glass
It was worth it (  )              d. know how this ends
Hold still right (  )            e. in you again
Cause we both(  )           f. frozen waves

A clock ticks(  )               g. every time
And I drown (  )               h. comes back to life

Cause you are the p­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________ of me                          
2. Complete the word, starting
I wish I didn't n________                                                  
from the given letter
Chasing relentlessly,
Still f________ and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my r________?
If our love's insanity, why are you my c________?

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Walk on through a red ­________                                
3.Complete the music using
And ________ to make amends                                       the words from the box
It cuts ________ through our ground
And makes us forget all common ________
Don't ________ as I try to leave
'Cause we both know what we'll ________
If you pull, then I'll push too deep
And I'll fall ________ back to you

Cause you are (  )       a. didn't need                           
4. Match the columns to
I wish I (  )                   b. relentlessly                              
complete the phrase
Chasing (  )                 c. I don't know why
Still fight and (  )          d. the piece of me

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

W____ are you my clarity?                                          
5. Choose only one of the WH
W____ are you my remedy?                                           
Why/What/Where/When
W____ are you my clarity?
W____ are you my remedy?

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity? 

speak, deeps, choose, right, sense, refuse, parade



Teacher: Anna Sophia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário