sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

Song for You! Pink!


What’s up?
I love Rock, and today I have chosen I nice song from Aerosmith. I hope you will enjoy it. Have fun and sing along uhuulllllllllllllllllll =)


Aerosmith
Pink

A.Number the correct column:
1. Pink it´s my                        (   )love you discover
2.Pink it´s                               (   )of your lover, ´cause
3.Pink on the lips                   (   )new obsession
4.Pink is the                           (   )not even a question

B. Circle the correct word:

Pink as the bing/ bring on your cherry
Pink ´cause you are so marry/very
Pink it´s the color of nation/passion
`Cause today it just goes with the fashion/passion

C. Put the chorus in the right order:

CHORUS 

(   ) Pink when I turn out the light, and
(   ) And I think everything is going to be all right
(   ) Pink gets me high as a kite
(   ) No matter what we do tonight
(   ) Pink it was love at first sight, yeah

This is the video, listen to it many times you wish ;) And check how many was right in the end. Good luck!



Teacher Andreza Ferro.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário