sexta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2012

Treine seu vocabulary...

Is Ross being sarcastic?????

Clique no vídeo....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V9aNcMLOEE&feature=

What sarcasm means?

A tongue of which the user speaks of something the complete opposite of what the user means. It often has the best comedic value.

Ex. 1: "I'm okay. Don't mind the gaping wound and the sword protruding from my back. I'm fine. Feel like a million fucking bucks, dammit."

Ex. 2: "Is your car stuck in the mud?"

"No, no, of course not. I'm only practicing how to spray mud using my tires.

Below some sarcastic comments!

1-) That's just fantastic, that is!

2-) Fascinating!

3-) Charming!

4-) Mmmm! Lovely

5-) Lovely weather for it!

6-) Thanks a lot! I hope I can do the same to you one day!

Bruna Cris

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário