domingo, 8 de setembro de 2013

SIMPLE PAST:


Usage:
  • Completed actions in the past
  • A series of completed actions
  • Duration in the past
  • Habits in the past

Affirmative form:

VERB ( Regular or IRREGULAR VERB)

  • I saw a movie yesterday.
  • Last year, I traveled to Japan.
  • I finished work, walked to the beach, and found a nice place to swim.
  • I lived in Brazil for two years.


Interrogative form:

AUXILIARY VERB: DID…?

  • Did you call Debbie?
  • Did you have dinner last night?
  • Did you add flour, pour in the milk, and then add the eggs?
  • How long did you wait for them?

Negative form:

AUXILIARY VERB: DIDN’T (DID NOT)

  • You did not call Debbie.
  • I didn’t see a play yesterday.
  • He did not wash his car.
  • They didn’t stay at the party the entire time.

OBS: when you use auxiliary verb you DO NOT CONJUGATE the verb!

Teacher Gustavo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário