quinta-feira, 6 de junho de 2013

Kylie Minogue & Nick Cave - Where the Wild Roses Grow

Guys, I just love this song. Check it out.

NICK CAVE & KYLIE MINOGUE, WHERE THE WILD ROSES GROW




FILL IN THE GAPS WITH THE WORDS YOU HEAR

They call me The Wild Rose
But my name is Elisa Day
Why they call me it I do not know
For my name is Elisa Day

From the first day ___________ saw her I knew she was the one
As she stared in my ___________ and smiled
For her lips were the colour of the ___________
That grew down the river, all bloody ___________ wild

When he knocked on my door and entered ___________ room
My trembling subsided in his sure embrace
He would be ___________ first man, and with a careful hand
He wiped at the tears that ran down ___________ face

[CHORUS]

On the second day I brought ___________ a flower
She was more beautiful ___________ any woman I'd seen
I said, "Do you know where ___________ wild roses grow
So sweet and scarlet ___________ free?"

On the second day he came ___________ a single red rose
Said: "Will you give me your loss and your sorrow?"
I nodded my head, as ___________  lay on the bed
He said, "if I show you the roses will you follow?"

[CHORUS]

On the third day he took me ___________ the river
He showed me the roses and ___________ kissed
And ___________ last thing I heard was a muttered word
As he stood smiling above me with a rock in ___________ fist

On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow
And she lay on ___________ bank, the wind light as a thief
As I kissed her ___________, I said, "All beauty must die"
And lent down and planted a rose ___________ her teeth

Teacher: Elena

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário