sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2012

From Hole....Malibu, sing with us!!



Crash and burn/turn
All the stars/star explode tonight
How'd you get so/too desperate?
How'd you stay alive/arrive?

Help me please
Burn/turn the sorrow from your eyes/pies
Oh, come on be alive/arrive again
Don't lay/lie down and die

Hey, hey
You know what to do
Oh baby, drive away to Malibu

Get well/hell soon
Please don't go any higher/buyer
How are you so burnt/burn
When you're barely on fire/hire?
_______ to the angels
I'm gonna__________you
I'm gonna_____  _______   _______tonight, baby
________on to me

Hey, hey
We're all watching you
Oh baby, fly away to Malibu

Cry/Die to the angels
And let them swallow/shallow you
Go/Blow and part the sea, yeah, in Malibu

And the sun goes down
I watch you __________
And the sun/son goes down
I _________the waves
And the sun goes down
I watch you ___________
And I walk

And I knew
Love would/mood tear you _______
Oh and I knew/new
_____________secret of your heart

Hey, hey
I'm gonna follow you
Oh baby, fly away, yeah, to Malibu

Oceans of ________
Oceans of ________
Down by the sea/see is where you'll drown/draw your ___________

I can't be ______you
The light just____________
I can't be _______you
The light just radiates

This is a lovely song from Hole called Malibu. Fill in or choose the right word. I hope you guys going to enjoy it! And don’t forget keep on rock and studyng English as well! LOL
Xoxoxox
Teacher  Andreza  =)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário