domingo, 18 de maio de 2014

Owl City - Fireflies



Complete the missing words.
Stand,
Million,open, asleep, rude,Believe, lit, teardrops,

You would not ________________your
eyes


If ten-________________ fireflies

________________up the world

As I fell ________________



Cause they fill the ________________air

And leave ________________everywhere

You'd think me ________________

But I would just ________________and stare



Put the phrases in the correct order



)when I'm asleep

(    )Cause
everything is never as it seems


(    )That
planet earth turns slowly


(    )I'd
like to make myself believe


(    )It's
hard to say that I'd rather stay awake 




Match the phrases


a. Cause
I'd get                                     (   ) hanging by a thread


b. From
ten-thousand                            (   ) beneath my bed


c. As
they try to teach                            (   ) above my head


d. A
foxtrot                                             (   ) a thousand hugs


e. A
sock hop                                         (   ) lightning bugs         


f. A
disco ball is just                            
(   ) me how to dance          




(CHORUS)



Find the extra words


Leave it my door open with just a crack

(Please take me away from here)

Cause I feel like I’m such an insomniac

(Please take me away from here)

Why do I feel tire of counting sheep

(Please take me away from here)

When I'm far too tired to fall at asleep



Complete the word with the given letter.



To ten-million f____________

I'm weird cause I hate g____________

I got misty e____________

As t____________ said farewell

(Farewell)

But I'll know where s____________ are

If my d____________ get real bizarre

Cause I'd save a f____________

And I'd keep them in a j____________



Teacher: Anna

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário